Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Supporting faculty, staff, and student use of technology in and out of the classroom is a primary goal of Library and Information Services.
- Collaborate more easily with students and faculty.
- Create websites, videos, e-portfolios, and other learning objects as a means of both formative and sumative assessment.
- Engage with course content and the larger intellectual community.
- Learn through the use of technology products that are rooted in best practices.
- Solve problems, alleviate stress, and make learning AND teaching more fun
Meet the Techfellows
Techfellows are teaching faculty who have integrated a variety of technology into their courses. If you are looking for some assistance in how to integrate technology into your course, or need to better understand how to use eLearning, iPads, etc, you may want to ask a Techfellow.
Subjects:Accounting and Finance
, Business Administration
, Career Services
, Communication and Digital Media
, Elements of College Learning
, Exercise and Sports Science
, Graphic Design
, Instructional Technology
, International Political Economy
, Management and Marketing
, Political Science
, Public Relations
, Western Heritage
, Women's and Gender Studies